Next week, Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th December, Carrigrohane Union of Parishes are inviting everyone to take part in their very exciting Christmas Festival weekend.
Christmas Trees, decorated by local groups, schools and businesses, are on display in St Peter’s Church, Carrigrohane, The West Wing of The Carraig Centre, Ballincollig, and in The Church of the Resurrection, Blarney. They will all be open for everyone to enjoy on:
- Friday 9th December: 10am – 8pm
- Saturday 10th December: 10am – 3pm
- Sunday 11th December: 1pm – 5pm
Other events in the Festival are:
- Thursday 8 December 8pm – 9 pm – Musical launch with festive treats in The Carraig Centre with the first chance to see some of the Christmas Trees and a Sheep Hunt among the trees.
- Friday 9 December 3.15pm – 4.15pm– All-age Christmas Craft session in The Church of the Resurrection, Blarney.
- Friday 9 December 7.30pm – 9.30pm – Teenage Glow Max event in The Carraig Centre
- Saturday 10 December 10am – 2pm – Christmas Craft Market in The West Wing of The Carraig Centre
- Saturday 10 December 3pm & 4pm – Nativity Sheep Hunt in St Peter’s Field, Carrigrohane
- Sunday 18 December 7.30pm – Community Carol Service in St Senan’s, Inniscarra leading into Christmas services.
All events are free to attend – there will be donation buckets for anyone to contribute to the on-going work and mission of the parish. Each location will also have an opportunity to donate non-perishable foodstuffs for those in need.